Thursday, January 3, 2008

Blog #1: Introduction - 2008 til Infinity

Hey guys,

This is the one and only Mac tha Knife aka Nashville's Finest MC. I decided to open up a blogspot so people can read more of my thoughts besides what I put on wax. I'll start this blog off with my plans/goals for 2008. The Great American Paper Chase will be out by the end of this month (God willing) and I plan on pushing that hard. Also, I have two EPs in the works. The first one is an 8 track preview of my album, thus the EP shall be called "The 8-Track". The second EP will be a 13-track collection of joints over beats by my homeboy Lannie, currently untiltled. Also, Fresh City will finally come back to the radar. Expect music from us very soon. The Family mixtapes should be out shortly as well. I'ma be a busy guy this year. Also, I'll be updating this page with news and whatnot so stay close. Peace

Mac

No comments: