Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blog #3: Upcoming Projects for 2008

What's good, folks?

It's been a crazy day, but I'ma let you know what I got cookin' up in the lab:

As you know, none of the songs that are on my MySpace will be on my upcoming mixtape, but don't worry.

  • Expect The Great American Paper Chase on February 19th
  • Also, I will begin work with my follow-up mixtape Raw Material hosted by Mick Boogie.
  • I have 2 collaborative mixtapes in my plans as well. One of them is featuring Canadian MC and all around homeboy GDup. The tape will be called Nashville, Ontario. The other
    mixtape will be featuring my homeboy from the Bronx, Vithym. Expect our boy, fellow Bronx MC Black Magic to be heavily involved in this currently untitled tape.
  • Aside from the collaborative mixtapes, There will be a collective mixtape from my group Fresh City. The currently untitled mixtape will finally hit the streets. My ace boon koons KDV, The Prophet, Mario and I are looking for a summer release.
  • The Family is also coming together for a collective trifecta of mixtapes. First, there's the 2-disc Theory of Relativity collection. Disc one will be The Orphanage with strictly solo cuts between each member; thus, Disc two will be Family Matters with collaborations between the Fam. Expect that any day now. Also, Mark II is dropping a V-Day Invasion, which is a collection of love songs by the Family. Expect that on Valentines Day.
  • Finally, I plan on beginning work on two EP's, one aptly titled The 8-Track and an untitled thirteen-track EP with my homeboy from DC, Lannie.
2008 looks like a pretty busy year. Expect good music from me and my people.

Peace & blessings,

Mac tha Knife

No comments: